Howick, Kwazulu-Natal

Beware of RMC Motors in Howick!This business has gone into financial difficulties since early 2016 and now it appears that their owners Mike and Kim Le Roux are trying their crook their clients in order to ensure their own survival.

They have attempted to *** me out of approx R 16 000.00 by charging storage fees for 2 motor vehicles that Mike was working on since January 2016. These jobs are not completed but I was suddenly informed after signing a very dubious indemnity form that I owe RMC Motors storage fees!! This indemnity form was not 'Consumer Protection Act' compliant and the money was paid to Mike to fix my motors - nothing was said at the time regarding storage fees. They clearly used my R16 000.00 to aid them moving to new business premises after they struggled to maintain their monthly rent at their first Business premise.

By further investigation I also discovered that none of his other clients are charged storage fees !?! The motors were returned to me in the most disgusting state with oil marks and spills all over the seats, engine and gear box parts scattered all over the interior of the vehicles. Some of the spare parts belonging to vehicle 1 appeared in vehicle no 2 and some parts are missing altogether. Again no compliance with the rules relating to the Motor Industry as spelled out in the 'Consumer Protection Act'.

Moreover, he left the engine of one vehicle at an Engineer Company (to redo it) but when I visited their workshop the owner was unable to tell me what they have actually done to the engine (this after 7 months and with more than R20 000.00 in their kitty to get going on the job). Mike Le Roux still has not returned my engine - clearly he is hoping to make a few more Rands out this this one as well.

I am sorry but the service at RMC Motors is appalling and with gross negligence!STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS !!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund. This person is overall dissatisfied with Rmc Vehicle Maintenance and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rmc Vehicle Maintenance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Rmc Vehicle Maintenance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rmc Vehicle Maintenance?

Comments